If you are looking for a smart and practical solution to surfacing your driveway, patio, pathway or walkway, a resin bound surfacing system is a great option and here are our top 5 reasons why:
- The system is hardwearing and long lasting – with a typical lifespan of 8 to 15 years
- Resin bound systems require virtually no maintenance
- Can be installed directly over an existing surface such as tarmac – saving time and expense
- The surface is flexible, resistant to cracking and offers a smooth, anti-slip finish
- Different colours can be applied within the surfacing system and specific designs and logos can also be incorporated into the finish.
We’ve recently completed the podium area on our Barry Island project – as you’ll see from the photos below it really does make a great visual impact as well as providing a functional and practical solution for walkway areas.
During this project, we replaced the old tarmac pathways around the beachfront with a new resin bound surfacing system, perfect for the large number of tourists that this popular Welsh seaside resort welcomes each year.
If you’d like to find out more about the advantages of resin bound systems for your driveway or pathway please contact Midland Decorative Surfaces on 0121 766 8705.